Local: O2 World
Hora: ~21:00h (16:00h de Brasília)
Banda de Abertura: X
01. Long Road
02. Why Go
03. Given To Fly
04. The Fixer w/ Ray Cameron on percussion
Ed greets the audience. He asks them to take care of each other and be safe.
Ed thanks the audience for doing them the favor of being so respectful and enthusiastic towards X. They deserve it. He also mentions meeting a family with a young son named Andrew. He asks where they are. He spots what he believes to be the family and the raise up a very young child wearing ear protection. Ed says, “have a great fucking time kid.”
06. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
07. Got Some
09. In My Tree
Ed introduces Mike McCready’s mother and has the crowd sing “Happy Birthday” to her. He then says, “This next song is her fault.”
10. Even Flow (at the break at the end of the solo section Ed says, “look Ma, no hands” referring to Mike’s playing.)
11. Daughter/Blitzkrieg Bop-(Ramones)/It’s OK-(Cole)
12. State Of Love And Trust
15. Unthought Known
Ed talks about The Ramones and what an influence and great band they were. He mentions Flo and Kathy that run The Ramones museum. Ed made it there for the first time the day before the show. He said Johnny wanted to be remembered and he is really being remembered and represented at the museum.
16. I Believe In Miracles-(Ramone, Ray)
17. Rearviewmirror (during the instrumental break Ed asks everyone to move back a little)
Encore Break 1
Ed thanks the crowd and asks them to take a few steps back
18. The End
19. Just Breathe
20. Hard To Imagine
22. Do The Evolution
Encore Break 2
Ed introduces in band in German although it sounds like when he refers to himself it is in Spanish. He realizes he forgot to introduce Jeff saying, “have another bottle of wine Ed”.
27. Rockin’ In The Free World w/ Ray Cameron playing guitar-(Young)
– Músicas raras tocadas: Long Road, Faithfull, Immortality, Hard to Imagine, Leash
– Mãe do Mike estava presente e apareceu no palco.