Pessoal, abaixo o set do PJ no Lolla. O show foi no dia 16.
02. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
03. Nothing Man
04. Why Go
05. Do The Evolution
(Ed addresses the crowd in Spanish. Sounds like he is talking about what they have been doing in Santiago and how much they like it. In English he asks the crowd to be careful. There is a guy with a guitar that he feels isn’t safe and has him brought out of the pit.)
06. Even Flow
07. Given To Fly
08. Mind Your Manners
09. Unthought Known
“that one is for Stephen Hawking”
10. Daughter/Another Brick In The Wall-part 2-(Waters) changes lyrics to “We don’t need no gun(??)/People Leave your guns at home”
11. Got Some
Ed asks the cameramen, Christian and Pancho to film each other as Ed introduces them and then film the crowd. Ed asks Kille to keep the lights on the audience turned on. I believe it is so he can see the energy of the people as the crowd is being filmed. Might have something to do with protests as well. )
12. Can’t Deny Me
(The audience if pretty fired up and starts chanting. Ed eventually goes into the pit and gives them a bottle of wine. Ed tries to get the crowd to quiet down so they can sing the next quiet song)
The entire band runs offstage except Ed. He talks to the audience in Spanish. EV is telling the audience about the nuclear attack false alarm that Hawaii experienced and that for a while Hawaiians thought they were going die. Boom and his wife were in Hawaii at the time.
15. Last Kiss-(Cochran)
16. Sirens (extended outro)” ‘cuz everyone of you, everyone of you has got love in this world, love in this world” outro lyrics
18. State Of Love And Trust
Ed reminds the audience that is was Jeff’s birthday a few days ago. Crowd sings a little Happy Birthday. Ed asks “Tom” if he noticed “Ben Ober”(?) in the front row.
Ed continues talking about how Santiago is a place they could live, it is so nice. He also thanks the other bands
19. Better Man/Save It For Later-(Charley, Cox, Morton, Steele, Wakeling) (Ed seems to be improvising lyrics before going into “don’t run away”)
Ed thanks the audience and mentions The Red Hot Chili Peppers and Roger Waters. He say Roger is a genius.
20. Comfortably Numb-(Gilmour, Waters)
Ed wears a cubs helmet
23. Rockin’ In The Free World-(Young) “fireworks go off during song”
(Thanks audience, until next time)
24. Yellow Ledbetter (Ed goes into the barricade area and meets the audience)